Pakistan Railway Headquarters Lahore Latest Jobs 2023
|Job Date Published||18 February, 2023|
|Job City/Country||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Post Education||Middle ┇ Bachelor ┇ Master ┇ ACCA ┇ B.E ┇ BS ┇ CA ┇ LLM ┇ LLb ┇ MBA ┇ MS ┇|
|Job Newspaper||The News Jobs|
|Vacancy Industry||Management Jobs|
|Vacancy Organization||Pakistan Railways|
|Expected Last Date||05 March, 2023 | Check the paper ad|
Pakistan Railways Government Vacancies Lahore 2023
Pakistan Railways invites new job applications for vacant positions advertised in daily The News dated 18 February 2023 for following job opportunities in Lahore Punjab Pakistan.
- Deputy Inspection
- Financial Analysis Expert
- Rail Transport Costing Expert
- HR Expert I
- Hr Expert II
- Legal Expert
- Deputy Cops
- Manager Customer Relations
- Manager Dry Ports Terminals
- Computer Operator
- Safety Officer
- Assistant Safety Inspector
- Naib Qasid
The last date for applying on these Pakistan Railways Management jobs and more is 5 March 2023 as it is mentioned in the newspaper ad shared here. Preferred Highest, Minimum or more job qualifications list Chartered Accountant, B.E, 16th class pass, Master, MBA, Bachelor, Master of Business Administration, CA, ACCA, LLb, MS, Graduate, 14th class pass, LLM, Bachelor of Laws, Middle and 8th class pass etc. Read complete ad online to understand how to apply on these latest Pakistan Railways jobs. We have shared all the information about these career opportunities like Terms & Conditions, Eligibility Criteria, Roles & Responsibilities, How to Apply and Additional Skills in the newspaper advertisement, or contact Pakistan Railways to get more info. Aaj ki sarkari nokri on Lojobs.pk. Url of the job source is shared for authenticity.
Terms and Conditions
1. The posts are completely on contract a basis for a period of One Year which could be considered for an extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the completion of the project.
2 Only those experience(s) will be considered which are obtained after the required qualification mentioned against each position.
3. Age relaxation is already included in the maximum age required for each position.
4 Salary will be admissible as per the Standard Pay Package issued by Finance Division.
5. For positions 1 to 13, candidates apply online at National Job Portal (https in gov pk), and for position no 14, candidates
send applications to the address given below along with application, attested copies of all educational, experiences certificates, recent photograph, domicile and CNIC within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
The candidate serving in Government Semi Government or Autonomous institutions should route their applications through proper channel.
7. Foreign degree holders must attach the equivalency certificate obtained from HEC/PEC
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
9. The PR HQ reserves the right to selec/reject or not to fill any position (s) without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
10. Incomplete applications, by hand applications and applications received after the due date, will not be entertained
11. No TADA will be admissible for the test/interview.
Establishment of Business Development & HR Support Unit
Pakistan Railways Headquarters,
Lahore, Ph: 042-99201758
Note: Please read the job ad for more accurate information.
Job Source: https://e.thenews.com.pk/lahore/18-02-2023/page3
Pakistan Railway Headquarters Lahore Latest Jobs 2023 FAQsWhat is the official website of Pakistan Railways?
The official website Pakistan Railways is https://www.pakrail.gov.pkWhat is the helpline or contact number for Pakistan Railways?
Use this phone number 042-99201758 to contact Pakistan RailwaysIs Pakistan Railways Government or Private?
Yes, Pakistan Railways is Government
New Jobs in Lahore Today
Add a Comment